Tuesday, July 13, 2010

RIVER VALLEY RANCH 2010


Hey everyone,

Check out Adam and Eric at River Valley Ranch. Adam went last year and Eric is going along this year too. They are in separate camps though. Adam is doing Arrowhead Woods again. He is in teepee #1 this year with Mr. Josh. Eric is doing Jr. Adventure Camp and is living in platform tents on the river, no electricity. The high ropes course is just outside his tent, and the 1700 foot zipline, just up the hill. He's pretty excited, and a little nervous too, I'm sure. Here are some pictures when they were dropped off this weekend. It's been a HOT week and a bit of rain here and there. Hope they are doing well. I know I had fun there when I was a kid. I need to find my pictures from there............










Love,
Uncle Shawn & Mr. Ted

No comments: